Lady GAGA is wearing a LAFONT… TWENTY sunglasses, the anniversary frame which was made to celebrate in 2007 the 20 years of Lafont Eyewear presence in North America, this frame is a limited edition which is only available at ContactsandSpecs.com and any of the 5 Lafont boutiques in Paris France.
Posts Tagged ‘Sunglasses’
You should care for your sunglasses like you would any other accessory or piece of jewelry. With some careful handling and maintenance these sunny-day staples can last you through many seasons.
Follow these fool-proof tips to keep your shades in tiptop shape:
- Always use your eyewear case! This will avoid frames being sat on, stepped on, or getting damaged from tossing around loosely in your purse. There are great fashionable and trendy options available now so there is no excuse not to accessorize with a case to match not only your eyewear, but even your outfit!
- Don’t use tissues, toilet paper or especially your clothes to clean your lenses. This is like machine-washing your dry-clean only! To avoid scratching your lenses, use a microfiber cleaning cloth and/or cleaning solution. It’s also important to rinse your lenses when cleaning them. If there is any sand or grit that isn’t rinsed off you could end up rubbing it on the lens and creating scratches.
- Never leave your glasses on the dashboard of your car. Excessive heat and cold can cause them to warp. And again, make sure to keep them in their case!
- Although we all love to do it, using sunglasses as a headband can cause them to scratch and lose their shape.
- Always have a professional readjust your frames. If you try to adjust the temples or the nosepiece and don’t really know what you are doing, you could easily cause them to break.
- If your sunglasses and eyeglasses get oily from a day at the beach, clean them with warm water and a clear dishwashing liquid like Dawn, etc. (just nothing with cream in it). This cuts grease on your lenses as well as your dishes!
The military-inspired look has taken the fashion industry by storm, which is why aviator sunglasses are a quintessential addition to your wardrobe. Referencing the 1940s war era, the aviator has been revamped! The classic sunglass frames reflect a more vintage, yet fashion forward, vibe. Not only are these shades trendy, they’re practical. The clean and simple lines of this frame will add flair to your get-up without being overwhelming.
Al Pacino seen wearing the classic Ray-Ban wayfarers Sunglasses available at ContactsandSpecs.com
Susan Sarandon wearing the Classic Ray-Ban Sunglass available at ContactsandSpecs.com
70% of people who buy sunglasses consider the fit on their face before making a purchase. This is definitely something everyone should do!
76% of Americans believe that a person’s choice of eyeglasses reflects his or her personality. What does your eyewear say about you?
92% of men disagree with the statement “guys don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses.” Girls with glasses are hot!
4 million eyeglass buyers last year were influenced by celebrity eyewear fashions.
63% of American adults believe eyeglasses can be described as more fashionable now than they were five years ago. They are one of the hottest and most fun fashion accessories so that would only seem right!
147 million Americans over the age of 18 wear eyeglasses. With an increase of 2.5 million over the last two years, that’s a lot of fabulously framed faces!
Blinde sunglasses are the hottest trend in luxury eyewear today. You can easily find the latest authentic Blinde eyewear and Blinde sunglasses at Contactsandspecs.com.
Artist, Agathe Snow new exhibition at the Guggenheim Berlin is a tribute to monuments across the world. In collaboration with eyewear designer Mykita, the theme continues with landmark engraved sunglasses. A choice of the Pyramids or the Manhattan skyline, delicately hand painted on the lenses. Only 200 of these sunglasses were made and will be sold from the Museum Shop of the Deutsche Guggenheim